- VISION I: - To become an academy of excellence in the
teachers training and professional education.
- 2. VISION II:- To explore best educational policies and
system of imparting knowledge in the field of teachers training and
- To measure and monitor student performance and motivate
- To appraise and reward the efforts put in by the staff.
- To keep upgrading for effective learning resources.
- To comply with statutes norms and standards of the
- To work for continuous improvement in all aspects of
the institutional functions.
- To become a significant power of high quality teacher
- To foster academic environment on year to year basis.
- To foster all-round personality development of the
- To prepare dedicated teachers for improvement of the
school education system in the country.
- To adopt modern techniques for teaching skill
- To train the student teacher towards achieving
excellence on academic, social, mental, physical, moral, and cultural fronts.
- To provide opportunities to enhance their competence
and knowledge construction abilities in creating positive learning atmosphere in
- To sensitize the stakeholders on the issues related to
Welcome to the profession of teaching no other profession is designed to
have such a transformative effect upon the lives of individuals in our society. Teachers
play a very important role in a student’s life At is to a great extent the teachers who
decide the shape, a student’s life will take.
So it is necessary the teacher is a role model. Building a teacher is
creating the noblest value this is the inspiration behind establishing the teachers
training college. The practice teaching that teacher’s give prepare them for the
effective teaching role that they have to play.
The teachers are expected to develop their skills in dealing with the
community while on the job, what is interesting however the creativity is shown by the
student in using specific local features to make decisive impacts on their educational
goals. Culturally significant events or days take also been topped to great effect. The
students have not restricted themselves to drawing upon existing cultural traditions.
Many of them have introduced new elements is order to achieve their educational goals.